Types of Information We Collect.
We collect information from and about you and how you use the Site in order to provide you with the best experience on the Site. We collect information in the following ways:
Information Collected From the use of this Site
Usage Information includes:
Device information – We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, including phone number).
Browsing information – This includes the URL that referred you to the Site, the areas within the Site that you visit, how long you spend on the Site, and the time of day of your visit.
IP Address – An IP address is a string of numbers associated with the device you use to access the Internet.
Information Collected from Cookies and Other Technologies
Prob-1 and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Site in order to identify your browser or device, and to enhance your visit.
Cookies – A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Mobile identifiers – We may use software development kits (“SDKs”) or mobile advertising identifiers (i.e., IDFA on Apple mobile devices or Advertising ID on Android mobile devices), which function similarly to cookies on mobile devices. You may reset your IDFA or Advertising ID in the settings on your mobile device.
Information We Receive from Social Networks and Other Third Parties: When you engage with our content on social networking sites or applications you may allow us to have access to information from your social media profile, such as your name, gender, email address, birthday, location, photos, videos and the posts or the “likes” you make.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information provided to us during your use of this Site. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. Company may share this aggregated data with others. Company also may combine your information with information we collect or receive from other companies and sources (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our Services.
Who We Share Information With
We may share the information you provide or the information we gather from third parties to any party with your consent or, in any event, to our affiliated companies including subsidiaries, agents, contractors and our business partners (to the extent permissible pursuant to applicable law). We may share information with the following groups, subject to your privacy consent settings and applicable law:
- businesses which we do not control but with which we engage in co-branded offerings or other transactions;
- third-party service providers in order to facilitate the performance of only those functions which are assigned to them, such as order fulfilment, data analysis, marketing assistance, provision of search results and links, credit card payment processing, and customer service;
- entities with which we may merge or which may acquire all or substantially all of our assets, as customer information likely will be one of the transferred assets;
- we may work with advertisers and third-party advertising networks for multiple purposes, including the offering of products and services that may interest you. These third parties may receive information about how you interact with content and advertising provided on the Site. These third parties may view, edit or set their own tracking technologies/cookies, which will allow them to collect information about you. These third parties may also link the data collected from you across the various browsers and devices you may use to access the Site in order to serve you personalized advertising based on your interests and activities on the Site;
- we may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (“Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions or official rules that govern that
Third-party web sites – and services accessible through this Site have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process, and any transmission by you of information is done at your own risk.
We use our best efforts to protect your Personal Information and, to that end, use tools such as encryption, passwords, and physical security to protect your Personal Information against un-authorized access and disclosure. However, no website can be absolutely secure. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information that they collect from this Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain absolutely private.
Your Control Over Your Information